P.S. You're Creepy

Earlier this evening when I was walking up the massive staircase in the library something very odd occurred. There was a couple walking behind me, the guy was wearing a grey sweatshirt and an orange winter hat (which was not necessary considering the weather). I heard him whisper rather loudly to the girl he had his arm around, "Let's follow her, I beat she knows where it's at." Giggling then ensued. I didn't turn around or say anything, I just continued about my business, walking up the stairs. As I passed the door the the fourth floor the bro whispered, "man, I'm tired, she's moving to fast, I can't follow her anymore," and they heading into the fourth floor.

I am still trying to process that moment. It's not a super big deal, but he was whisper pretty darn loud and the stairwell is rather echo-y, so he had to know that I would hear basically everything he said. What possesses a person to do that? I don't really even know how I feel about the whole situation. Embarrassed? Awkward? Angry? Confused? Concerned? Is it even a situation at all? In the end, I think I will just through it into the pile of strange adventures that are my life.

3 comments:

Kaylen said...

Eww that's real creepy.

But, I mean, if it makes you feel any better, you DO know where it's at.

LENORENEVERMORE said...

better buy Maze pepper spray or something....

just to let you know that my NEW blog is finally up & running...
finally!!!
So feel free to check it & leave a comment ok...I need to know you'd drop by & say hi...hee!

stay safe & take care!
God forbid: just spray-spray or take karate class hee!
kiss*

Danielle said...

p.s. you feel cool as heck about this occurring.

but i mean, definitely be on the alert and protect your goodies.