Been gone since that summer (since that summer)

I miss summer. For some reason or another these pictures of random graffiti I took remind me of it. I kind of want to chronicle this coming summer in a series of photos of bad graffiti. I wish I would have thought of this earlier, there have been some really random and weird things written around campus this year (which sadly, I don't have any pictures of). 

Photobucket
Summer '08, Montréal

Photobucket
Summer '08, Montréal, outside of McDonalds 

Photobucket
Summer '07, outside of Le Peep


Come back to me sun. I look forward to being care free again, things like this don't seem as crazy if it's summer. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Dani said...

we're going to be carefree on friday! that's for sure!

Kaylen said...

You should go to pitchfork.