Someone's about to get their weave torn out

My favorite fights of 2009 thus far:

Photobucket
Faye Dunaway v. Hilary Duff  
"Couldn't they at least cast a real actress?" -- Dunaway, after hearing Miss Hilary was cast as Bonnie in the remake of Bonnie & Clyde 
Photobucket
Stephen King v. Stephenie Meyer
“Both Rowling and Meyer, they’re speaking directly to young people… The real difference is that Jo Rowling is a terrific writer and Stephenie Meyer can’t write worth a darn. She’s not very good.” -- Mr. King
I'll be honest. I would be waaaay to scared to take on Meyer. She has that army of tweens and their mothers' ready to strike at any moment. You don't want all of those unbalanced hormones flying at you, trust me. Side note: doesn't Meyer have such a look on her face like, "Yeah bitches, I just fooled all y'all."


Never in my life did I think I would want Celebrity Deathmatch to come back on the air. But now I want that claymation so badly. 

0 comments: